Our agency has industrial roles and positions we would be able to assist you with. We are looking for skilled and experienced individuals with a minimum of 4 months experience in the industry.
Are you a candidate who is living in the Toronto area with shipping/ receiving experience?
- Ship, receive, put away and find parts in warehouse with speed and accuracy using their alpha-numeric part numbers
- Pick and package orders for different couriers
- Perform checks of Finished Goods inventory against packing slips including confirmation of item numbers, counts, labels, etc.
- Stage Product as required for shipping
- Maintain a highly organized work space
- Use an RF scanner and simple computer applications
- Use of stairs and ladders to access parts in all areas of the warehouse
- Strength to lift and carry loads up to 30lbs on a regular basis and up to 50lbs as required
- Warehouse or order picking experience is an asset
- Ability to Bend, stoop, reach and stand for long periods
- Problem solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing (English)
- Forklift (counter-balance) experience/certification is an asset
- Ability to operate the forklifts, load/unload Trucks
- Ability to assist with packaging, skid building, etc as required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and deal with interact with a variety of personalities
- Multitasking and ability to work in a fast -paced environment
- Team player, punctual and committed