Premium Employment Group Agency has industrial roles and positions we can offer you. We are seeking skilled and experienced individuals with a minimum of 6 months experience working in the industry.
If you have experience in cutting, trimming, deboning the meat and live in the Toronto:
- Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
- Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
- Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
- Frequently reaches, lifts, stacks and maneuvers objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 75 lbs. Pushes and pulls fully loaded hand trucks, high boys and pallet jacks.
- Requires working knowledge of all job duties within the Meat Department including cutting, wrapping, trimming, deboning, etc
- Must have knowledge of product variety, standards, perish ability, food safety, sanitation, labeling and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform repetitious arm movement to prepare and package products.
- Ability to spend hours on their feet while cutting, packaging, storing the meat
- Ability to lift and carry heavy boxes of meat, which often weigh up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to communicate orally and read and follow written work assignments.
- Ability to work in cold environment 5 to -10 degrees.