Are you a candidate who is living in Toronto/ Mississauga/ Brampton/Vaughan area with shipping/ receiving experience? Our agency has industrial roles and positions we would be able to assist you with. We are looking for skilled and experienced individuals with a minimum of 4 months experience in the industry.
Ship, receive, put away and find parts in warehouse with speed and accuracy using their alpha-numeric part numbers
Pick and package orders for different couriers
Perform checks of Finished Goods inventory against packing slips including confirmation of item numbers, counts, labels, etc.
Stage Product as required for shipping
Maintain a highly organized work space
Use an RF scanner and simple computer applications
Use of stairs and ladders to access parts in all areas of the warehouse
- Strength to lift and carry loads up to 30lbs on a regular basis and up to 50lbs as required
- Warehouse or order picking experience is an asset
- Ability to Bend, stoop, reach and stand for long periods
- Problem solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing (English)
- Forklift (counter-balance) experience/certification is an asset
- Ability to operate the forklifts, load/unload Trucks
- Ability to assist with packaging, skid building, etc as required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and deal with interact with a variety of personalities
- Multitasking and ability to work in a fast -paced environment
- Team player, punctual and committed