If you have experience in cutting, trimming, deboning the meat and live in the Toronto/ Mississauga/ Brampton/Vaughan area Premium Employment Group Agency has industrial roles and positions we can offer you. We are seeking skilled and experienced individuals with a minimum of 6 months experience working in the industry.
Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment
Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
Frequently reaches, lifts, stacks and maneuvers objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 75 lbs. Pushes and pulls fully loaded hand trucks, high boys and pallet jacks.
- Requires working knowledge of all job duties within the Meat Department including cutting, wrapping, trimming, deboning, etc
- Must have knowledge of product variety, standards, perish ability, food safety, sanitation, labeling and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform repetitious arm movement to prepare and package products.
- Ability to spend hours on their feet while cutting, packaging, storing the meat
- Ability to lift and carry heavy boxes of meat, which often weigh up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to communicate orally and read and follow written work assignments.
- Ability to work in cold environment 5 to -10 degrees.